Thursday, February 10, 2011

What we're really here for!

Ok so after all that reading on how to do it lets here some comments on it .Heres the idea im by far an amateur golfer more a ball chaser,but i try to improve my game any chance i get and i like to think common sense is the best value for that. I want to here your own ideas of the way you helped improve your game and maybe in time we can get a good blog with plenty of help from people helping people.

Anyone have a problem hitting the drive straight, well i did. I used to play alot of baseball and always want to swing my golf club the same way.Heres what i did to fix it.I'm a right handed golfer and always hit the ball off to my right.I took some time and figured out my problem was i keep turning my hips out causing the club head to open up ,BAD! What i done to correct this problem was by making my feet even and straight, my fronts of my feet being even, then i take my back foot and pulled it away from the ball about half of my foot size.What did this do? By placing my foot back it kept me from rotating my hips out which in turn stopped my club face from opening GREAT! I do still have the problem time to time but instead of doing 7out of 10 times its only 3 out of 10 times.So that is my pointer would love to here other and any comments if this helped anyone. thanks guys. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment